Data and Resources
- Covid-19 trends / Indicators to assess the level of community transmission
- Current situation data
- Open data
- 11 things you need to know NOW about COVID-19
- Information and Resouces(Cabinet Secretariat web)
- Ongoing Topics (Prime Minister of Japan web)
Q&A on Staying Home for Isolation
How to deal with side effects after vaccination
■Outdoors： You do not need to wear a mask outdoors when you are approximately 2 meters apart from others, or when you are not talking at a distance of less than 2 meters.
■Indoors： You do not need to wear a mask indoors when you are approximately 2 meters apart from others and when you are not talking.
■For Children： Children don’t need to wear masks at a distance of Approximately 2 meters from others. All preschool children are not required to wear a mask.
- Other posters on COVID-19 in English
- Mask Use in Community Settings［PDF形式：1010KB］
- Mask Use for Children［PDF形式：742KB］
- Staying Home for Isolation［PDF形式：565KB］
- If your family is infected with COVID-19［PDF形式：595KB］
- If your child test positive with COVID-19［PDF形式：569KB］
What are the 3Cs & 5 Situations?