11 things you need to know NOW about COVID-19
11 things to know now
1．How many people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in Japan?
2．How many people become very sick or die after being diagnosed with COVID-19?
3．Who is at higher risk for developing severe COVID-19 illnesses ?
4．Is the number of individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 higher in Japan than in other countries?
Infectivity of COVID-19
5．How long does a person with COVID-19 remain infectious?
6．Does everyone with COVID-19 infect others?
7．What precautions should we take to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Testing and Treatment for COVID-19
8．What tests are being used to diagnose COVID-19?
9．What are the treatment options for COVID-19?
10．Which COVID-19 vaccine is used, and how far along is the vaccination process in Japan?
Variants of COVID-19
11．What is known about the COVID 19 variants?
- September 2022［PDF形式：1.8MB］
- August 2022［PDF形式：1.8MB］
- July 2022［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- June 2022［PDF形式：1.8MB］
- May 2022［PDF形式：2.0MB］
- April 2022［PDF形式：2.6MB］
- March 2022［PDF形式：2.6MB］
- February 2022［PDF形式：2.7MB］
- January 2022［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- December 2021［PDF形式：2.6MB］
- November 2021［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- Ocober 2021［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- September 2021［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- August 2021［PDF形式：2.6MB］
- July 2021［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- June 2021［PDF形式：2.4MB］
- April 2021［PDF形式：2.5MB］
- February 2021［PDF形式：2.3MB］
- January 2021［PDF形式：1.7MB］
- December 2020［PDF形式：1.6MB］
- November 2020［PDF形式：1.7MB］
- October 2020［PDF形式：1.6MB］