Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP) is established and published to regulate the properties and quality of drugs by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare after hearing the opinion of the Pharmaceutical Affairs and Food Sanitation Council (PAFSC).
The JP consists of General Notices, General Rules for Crude Drugs, General Rules for Preparations, General Tests, Processes and Apparatus and Official Monographs.
Items selected for entry in the JP must be those important in health care based on the necessity of the drug in medical practice, wide application and experience of use.
Since it was first published in June 1886, the JP has been revised many times periodically. The 17th edition of the JP came into effect on April 1, 2016.
The Japanese Pharmacopoeia 17th edition
- The Japanese Pharmacopoeia 17th edition（March 7, 2016 The MHLW Ministerial Notification No. 64）[100,000KB]
- Table of errata[459KB]
- Supplement I of the 17th edition(December 1, 2017 The MHLW Ministerial Notification No.348)[4,725KB]
- Supplement Ⅱ of the 17th edition(June 28, 2019 The MHLW Ministerial Notification No.49)[3,002KB]
The Japanese Pharmacopoeia 16th edition
- The Japanese Pharmacopoeia 16th edition（March 24, 2011 The MHLW Ministerial Notification No. 65）
- Table of errata[498KB]
- Supplement I of the 16th edition（September 27, 2012 The MHLW Ministerial Nortification No. 519）
- Table of errata[85KB]
- Uniformity of Dosage Units and Monographs on Gelatin（Partial revision of the 16th edition）[409KB]
- Supplement ＩＩ of the 16th edition（February 28, 2014 The MHLW Ministerial Notification No.47）
The Japanese Pharmacopoeia 15th edition
- The 15th edition
- Table of errata[917KB]
- Supplement I of the 15th（September 28, 2007 The MHLW Ministerial Notification No.316）
- Monographs on Glycerin and concentrated Glycerin（Partial revision of the 15th edition）[101KB]
- Microbiological Examination of the Non-sterile Products, Sterility Test, Disintegration Test and Dissolution Test（Partial revision of the 15th edition）[644KB]
- Monographs on Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium（Partial revision of the 15th edition）[175KB]
- Monographs on Longgu and Powdered Longgu（Partial revision of the 15th edition）[125KB]
- Supplement II of the 15th
The Japanese Pharmacopoeia 14th edition
PDFファイルを見るためには、Adobe Readerというソフトが必要です。Adobe Readerは無料で配布されていますので、左記のアイコンをクリックしてダウンロードしてください。