- • Apr 18, '17
- Measures for the Prevention from Radiation Hazards due to the Exposure of the Eye Lens in Radiation Works (Occupational Safety and Health Department Notification No. 0418-1)
- • Mar 6, '17
- Results of supervision and instruction activities for employers of decommissioning workers at the TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant and employers of decontamination workers in Fukushima Prefecture (in 2016)
- • Feb. '17
- Good Practices in Radiation Exposure Dose Reduction Measures (by Japan Environment Research Co.,Ltd.)
The status on the exposure dose, health care management and radiation protection of the workers at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant are shown.
* Photos on this page are provided by TEPCO.
- Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
- Ministry of the Environment
- Reconstruction Agency
- Agency for Natural Resources and Energy
- Nuclear Regulation Authority