- • Feb. '17
- Good Practices in Radiation Exposure Dose Reduction Measures (by Japan Environment Research Co.,Ltd.)
- • Jan 31, '17
- Responses and Actions Taken by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan on Radiation Protection at Works Relating to the Accident at TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant 4th Edition (Fiscal Year of 2016)
- • Dec 27, '16
- Efforts for Healthcare of Workers at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant (by Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc.)
The status on the exposure dose, health care management and radiation protection of the workers at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant are shown.
* Photos on this page are provided by TEPCO.
- Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
- Ministry of the Environment
- Reconstruction Agency
- Agency for Natural Resources and Energy
- Nuclear Regulation Authority