About RSS Feeds
- RSS feed is available on The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) website.
- To use RSS, software such as “feed reader”, “RSS reader” or web browser supporting RSS is required.
- RSS (RDF Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) is written in the Internet coding language known as XML (Extensible Markup Language) to distribute summaries of websites and headlines of articles. RSS 1.0 is used on MHLW RSS feed.
Notes on the Use of RSS
- Updates to the RSS information may not always coincide with the timing of its announcement on the MHLW website.
- MHLW does not answer inquiries about the use of RSS or the methods of operation, functions, and operating environment of software provided by any third parties, including RSS readers and browsers.
- MHLW may stop the RSS service for reasons such as system maintenance without prior notice and change the URL and/or contents of RSS feeds.
- Whether for profit or not, you are prohibited to create e-mail newsletters based on information in RSS feeds delivered from the MHLW homepage or redistribute such information.
- Subscription to RSS feeds is free of charge. However, users are charged telecommunication fees—please take particular attention when using the RSS service over mobile phones.