健康・医療Vaccine Certificate for Quarantine
(1) The certificate must be issued by a government or public institution
A vaccination certificate issued in Japan must be one of the following:
- *Vaccination Certificate of COVID-19 issued by the Japanese government or a local government
- *Certificate of vaccination for COVID-19 issued by a local government
- *Record of vaccination for COVID-19 issued by a medical institution
- *Another certificate deemed equivalent to documents listed above
(2) The items must be indicated in Japanese or English
The following items must be indicated in Japanese or English: Name, date of birth, vaccine name/manufacturer, date of vaccination, number of doses administered.
- *If date of birth is not included in the certificate, it may still be considered valid if it contains your passport number or other information that can be used to verify that the vaccination certificate is yours.
- *If the vaccination certificate is in a language other than Japanese or English, it may be considered valid if it is accompanied by a Japanese or English translation and the content can be confirmed.
(3) The certificate must clearly show that you have received 3 doses of any of the following vaccines on the Emergency Use Listing of World Health Organization (WHO)
|Vaccine name||Major manufacturer|
| COMIRNATY intramuscular injection
COMIRNATY RTU intramuscular
|Spikevax intramuscular injection||Moderna|
|Vaxzevria intramuscular injection||AstraZeneca|
|Covishield||Serum Institute of India|
|JCOVDEN intramuscular injection||Janssen|
|Nuvaxovid intramuscular injection||Novavax|
|COVOVAX||Serum Institute of India|
Inactivated COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell)
|Sinopharm/Beijing Institute of Biological Products|
COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated
- *For the JCOVDEN intramuscular injection/Janssen and CONVIDECIA/CanSino Biologics only in case of primary series, one dose is considered equivalent to two doses.
- *Doses will also be considered valid even if each dose are not the same vaccine.